Monday, October 31

Huge Christmas Candy (3rd post this a.m.)

If you are looking for my Making' It to the Mailbox Monday (MITTMM) #3 - CLICK HERE

HUGE CHRISTMAS CANDY from CANDY

 Hello to all my crafty people out there in BlogLand.  I am cruising around today and stopped by my friend Candy's blog.  I was able to congratulate her again on her achievement of reaching 100 followers and to congratulate the winner of the Robotz cartridge giveaway. 

Candy has Candy AGAIN.  She is so generously offering 3 separate cartridges simply because she is in the Holiday Spirit.  Does it get any nicer than that??

Candy is quite talented and you would be missing out if you don't stop by her blog and follow her!!!

Stop at this post:  Huge Christmas Giveaway to enter the awesome giveaway and to try to win one of the three adorable Christmas Cartridges she is offering!!!



Happy Crafting and Until Next Time
:O)
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors