Monday, November 28

Makin' It To The Mailbox Monday (MITTMM) #6

Welcome to the 6th week of  
Makin' it to the Mailbox Mondays!

I started this installment series to showcase the generosity that floods our Crafty Blogging Community.  So many times we receive a very generous prize from a dear friend and this is where we can shout out "THANK YOU" to those who really deserved it.

You are the people behind the Magic of Making My Day!!!

I want to take this opportunity to shout a huge

to all of you who have shown me your kindness and  your generosity.
Every week, on Monday, I will be posting a new installment of Makin' it to the Mailbox Mondays, where I will give a proper shout out to the generosity I have experienced first hand each and every week!  I hope you will take the opportunity to visit all of the wonderful and talented bloggers that I mention each week, to see their beautiful creations.  Those of you who know me, know I wouldn't steer you in the wrong direction.  There is so much to see and all of these fine ARTISTS are just a click away!!!
First up, I would like to offer a sincere THANK YOU to Katie, of Katie's Nesting Spot.  
Katie participates in the online crops hosted by Maryanne of Scrappy Gifts each month.  She is one of the very first friends I made when I first started blogging.  Maryanne hosts online crops each month, and the people who participate also offer prizes to the other players.  I was fortunate enough to win the donated prize from Katie: a set of awesome MS Dinner Party clear stamps and some wintery stickers, too.  Katie was such a doll, on top of the already wonderful goodies, she also sent a small package of embellishments with a cute note.

THANK YOU SO MUCH KATIE!
****************************************** 
You may recall during the MITTMM #4, where I mentioned my dear sweet Blend, Beckie from Just B Creative Crazy.  She was so sweet to send me a "Just Because" you are a great blog buddy $5 gift certificate to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  Well, I have been so anxious to get some Bakers Twine and these are the colors I ordered.

THANK YOU SO MUCH BECKIE!


I hope that if I have inadvertently left anyone out of this gracious THANK YOU, that you all know you are all included in my thoughts, past and present.  Please, if you wish for me to do a shout out to you in a future Makin' it to the Mailbox Monday, don't hesitate to remind me of a prize you sent my way, and I will do my best to give you the credit you so rightfully deserve!!!

Also, if you would like to show off your own winnings, just title your post Makin' it to the Mailbox Monday and if I am your follower, I will gladly stop by to read it once I see it at my dashboard.  Or, if you'd like, you can leave a link with your comment below.  I would love to see the happiness that greets others in their Monday Mailboxes :O)

DON'T FORGET TO:


Happy Crafting and Until Next Time
:O)
Jessica

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea to send a shout out.

    Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun candies! Enjoy them! I missed the purple pumpkin sale but I did make it to Michael's!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl! You're the best. I'm glad you got something you wanted.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out! I'm so glad everything arrived safely and you liked the goodies :) It's so sweet of you to do this!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors